Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Getting there.

Last night I had a stir fry... hmmmmm real food. Counted out my narcotics, and i have one more day of blurriness and then i switch things over to Tylenol with Codeine. Of course I'm working Saturday, and hosting a party, so my goal is to try to not use drugs (well i have to drive too.. so i will have to not do drugs.) Saturay is going to be a drinking night! hmm something different.

The swelling is going down, i'm not really in pain, and i can a bit more. Still i don't want to push it.

Today is Star Wars too! It's pretty exciting, i'll probably go in with Jeff and Erin today and go see a matinee. I'm not sure yet, we'll have to see how i'm feeling.

yesterday I finished the video game Rachet and Clank. What a great game. Also watched the movie "Shaun of the Dead." It was pretty funny, all told i was expecting funnier, but it was well worth the watch. A quirky British zombie filled comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home