Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Star Wars is coming

Dum Dum Dum Dum do de dum do de dum...

Star Wars Episode 3 is almost here, and I'm starting to get excited about it. The Star Wars press machine is in full gear, yesterday i picked up a Time magazine that had Darth Vader's head on the cover, itt had a least three articles on Star Wars in it. Over the past few months I've had the Star Wars trailer living on my desktop, just watched it again, it looks awesome. I'll probably see it on opening day at a matinee, as the Friday after it opens I'm working on the basement with Paul. The matinees shouldnt' be too busy - maybe i can buy a ticket online or something.

Hmm.. yesterday was a good day! I nailed down a few contracts, and June is now very booked up. That makes me happy. Now i jsut have to finish off booking July / Aug and start on the fall.. then start booking mass amounts of other acts. I do need another staff member in the office, it will happen in 2006.

Line from David Merry's show "I lost my grandmother 2 months ago. I haven't given up yet, I still want to look in two places."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home