Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Friday, April 29, 2005

LIfe after taxes.

It's been a long time coming, but the taxes are almost finished. We had a near crisis.. i got most of my info together, and was waiting on Carrie's info. We couldn't find all of her stuff - things weren't where she thought they were. After some dilligent searching on my part we found the necessary documents, and we're all good to go.

Of course Carrie gets money back, and I owe a stinky big pile. I do have a few more deductions to put in though.

Yesterday night was fun - met up with a few other performers and had a jam/practice session. It wasn't a huge busy night (only four of us..) but it was quality not quantity of people that mattered. Everyone everyone learned at least one thing and everyone had a a good time. It'll be even better when things get less busy for the rest of the world.

I'm already starting to make plans for Life after taxes. It'll be work on the websites, blogs, writing, and manufacturing props and bits for the show. That and meeting up with an accountant - that is necessary. If I can pay someone $100 to do my taxes then woohoo.. Although I do know how to do all of this, so it's not unreasonable for me to save myself a $100. We'll see what happens - i have a few good leads on accountants.

"I see dead people"
"Dumbass - we're in a morgue."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home