Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Hmmmmm to switch or not to switch

I'm getting a little more comfortable with blogger - starting to like it and realizing that it's going to do what i want it too. I'm not crazy about the layout.. but it is about 10 times better than my previous blog program diary-x. I wonder if there's a way to import the hundreds of entries from there to here. Hmm i bet there is.. just have to look. That wasn't a blog entry - just me pontificating outloud and wasting precious hard drive/ sever space somewhere. lalallalal watch me go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home