Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm proud.. but my head hurts.

I'm getting my taxes and the books caught up for my various businesses. This might not seem like much to your regular Joe everyday kind of person but for me (an artist who is inclined to neglect this sort of thing) it's a big deal. Apparently I have the skills to do take care of the books. This will be the last time I file my own taxes.. I've already got a led on a great accountant that can get me set up on a system, and that will do my taxes for free if I abide by her rules. Sounds great to me .

I had a witty revelation that came into my brain whie in the midst of this tax stuff, but it's since drifted on. Damn. It was a good one too...

Having chili for dinner soon.. hmm it smells good.

"Chili only gives you gas if you eat it" (Deep thought by yours truly.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home