Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Meetings, taxes and a black bear.

Yesterday was jam packed with meetings. It's funny how my meetings never run that long. When you keep things to the point and get things done meeting tend to be on the short side.

In between meetings I met up with a gentleman that called me up requesting a personal stilt walking lesson. Originally from Trinidad, Gerry has always wanted to stilt-walk. As such I loaned him a pair of beginner stilts, taught him how to juggle, and an hour later my first private lesson was over. It was pretty fun. Gerry also plays the steel drums, and piano. But the coolest thing in his house was a mounted black bear that he was storing for a friend. Of course it wasn't his - it was his "friends". Managed to snap a picture of the bear with my camera phone (maybe if this blog thing takes off I can get a proper digital camera, or a better camera phone.

Life is sweeet...

(What makes is ssweeter is I'm almost finally done my taxes. Thank God.) Two businesses, and two years - and I even maneged to do them all on my own. Done with the Cowguys, getting there with the agency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home