Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Friday, May 06, 2005

mornings & birds

mornings... Today is looking to be a busy one. I have to make a call I don't want to (have to cancel a show due to injuries) and hopefully substitute something else in it's stead. Have to work on that first thing this morning.. ugh.

Yesterday I was just getting up.. i was looking out the patio door into the backyard, with Waldo sitting next to me. I little bird flew into the glass patio door and lay there stunned and blinking. Not missing a beat Waldo pounced as much as she could (hitting the glass door.) It was pretty amusing - i think it was a little woodpecker (kind of chickadee couloured and sized with a red skullcap.)

Last night i started working on a prop stand holder that would enable me to hang all of my juggling implements. It' came out pretty well, although i really should rebuild it before tomorrow.. The prototype was good, but the clubs area little snug. Now that I've built it once it should take me all of 30 minutes to build a new one. AND i get to use my new mitre saw.. woo!

I should get my ladder today. My dream of making my pants fall down this weekend while climbing up my ladder looks like it's not going to happen. I'll aim for next week. Hopefuly I can perform on my new ladder height - should be exciting! Hopefully i can get my ladder back in good time today so tha i can practice it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home