Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

a tired Brian

I was a tired one yesterday. My day ended up being mondo busy.. returning phonecalls, going to the bank, etc. It didn't stop - which is really good. At about 4:30pm i had jsut run out of steam and ended up on the couch with a beer watching Star Trek. Aaaaah the good life. Carrie managed to peel me off of the couch, and we went for a walk, although it was really windy (like walking in a wind tunnel) and neither of us was in a particularily good mood.

Our moods improved when we got some food in us, and got home.

Although after dinner I flaked out on the couch and fell asleep for three hours. Got up at night.. watched the Simpsons, then was in bed reading for 10:-10:30pm. I guess I really needed the sleep, the past four or five days have been rather hectic. of course that's why i'm awake now (at 6:30am)

Today should be a busy one too.. Going to Costco, shopping, doing errands in town. It should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home