Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

lost dogs

Yesterday I was driving into Ottawa for a big corporate show (well it was a replacement 15 minute bit for an act that I had to cancel for a corporate client) and along the highway I noticed a lost dog. This sad looking black and white border collie type dog was standing by the highway pouting.. i could imagine him thinking "why won't anyone stop for me." I totally would have stopped to pick him up had I not been on the way to a corporate gig.. I slowed down and thought about it and everything.. Can you imagine me showing up at the Congress Centre with a stray dog "don't mind the dog.. i found him on the way in."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home