Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I just want to be better already

It's official, I just want to be better already. Is it too late to tell the dentist to put them back in? I did actually ask the dentist for my teeth. They're pretty gross.. and much bigger than you'd imagine. (in a sterilized bag in my office.)

This morning i was kind of testy. I think it's because i want to be doing my usual thing, and instead i'm drugged up and unable to do what i want to. At least i don't have to worry about an infection in my teeth... or having them grow in improperly.

So my best bet is jsut to let things run their course, and to continue napping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home