Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Beck and taxes.

Sitting here this morning, with Beck's new album spinning around in my head. It's titled Guero (in fact I just went to the car to get it and rip it) and I think it's his finest work to date. I really like Beck's music, but his albums are pretty inconsistent. When he's good he's brilliant, and this album is brilliant, if you like weird, groovy music.

Yesterday I sat down and worked out a budget to pay back taxes. Being self employed, and being concerned primarily with paying the bills, i always neglect setting aside moula for the taxman. Just caught up on two years worth of taxes, and i'lll have everything all paid up by the end of July! Sweet. Gotta love seasonal businesses.

"There are two real certainties in life, Death and Taxes"

You coul add Dental Work in there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home