Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Life before Beastie Boys SOlid Gold HIts?

Was there life before the Beastie Boys Solid Gold Hits?

If there was it was a pale shade of what life has become.

The other day we were driving along, and I had the Beastie Boys cranked. Carrie felt some rythmic kicking.. (like Fritz was dancing) he likes the Beastie Boys! I imagined a "fetus dance party" a bunch of pregnant ladies relaxing with their bellies going crazy "we're gonna stay up all night"

Picked up Beck's new album. He has a new - do it yourself - album cover. The CD comes with 6 pages of stickers.. that you can decorate the album with. WICKED. The music is alrigh too (2-3 really ripping tracks.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home