Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Geeking out.

Just got back from a show, where i met up with this guy who i hadn't seen in years. He was from my old juggling crowd, and I totally don't remember his name. Anyways, he put me on to this Chris Bliss spoof video by Jason Garfield. As a juggler, the Chris Bliss footage really is'nt that great. As this guy put it "it would take us like an hour to learn that" This Jason Garfield footage on the other hand rocks.. check it. So now i'm geeking out watching crazy juggling videos online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home