Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Clown guy

Today instead of being a "Cowguy" I was a "Clownguy" I was performing at this day care, and the daughter of the lady I was working for insisted on having a Clown perform. So it's no sweat for me to clown up - i even got some photos. The kids thought i was hilarious.. all except for the daughter of the lady who booked me who was a little shy.. funny how that goes.

After my show i had a few errands to do so i stayed in clown and picked up a cheque from a client, checked my mail at mailboxes etc.. and turned some heads in the process.. lots of looks from people in traffic. (of course i was a clown in a cowcar.)

Yesterday i was in between gigs driving around (just in a funny suit), and these two hot girls pulled up in a car besideme . They yelled over "sexy car". Yeah.. still got it. The Cowcar that is.

The kids today were absolutely hilarious. They were all 4 years old, so i ended up talking to them alot, they thought i was super funny.. it was awesome. Of course i do know how to make 4 yrs olds laugh like anything. it was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home