Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

stilt-walking superhero costume

It's not my costume.. it belongs to Dr. Kaboom... a man in his early 40's. He puts on his stilts, puts on this big blue and red superhero costume, then rides around on his giant scooter. I was watching this thinking "midlife crisis?" It was a pretty funny visual.

Had a fun practice at the Uplands Circus. Managed to pass 8 clubs for like 15 - 20 minutes with another guy, and even learned a few new passing tricks. Sweet.

Also got a new MP3 player.. my old one died, so i managed to frenagle a new better one. It's pretty sweet. I was very excited to get it.. now it's got some tunes on it and it's ready for action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home