Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Monday, April 03, 2006

My Giant head

Apparently I have a big head.

I've discovered this in ordering hats.. I have to custom order XL, or the biggest hats available.

We were playing poker the other night, and playing Indian poker, so i stuck a card in my hat band. Someone mentioned that my hat was on the last notch.. they asked if that was for real? Indeed it was.

As we were getting ready for our theatre show Ian Quick kept bugging me about my giant noggin. It is large. Do you know what they say about guys with big heads? Well i know big hats. If you have any other answers let me know.

While Ian was buggin me about my huge head, he was letting them rip consistently. he was Captain gassy pants. At least my giant head doesn't smell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home