Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Recycling Night

This week i'm recycling two boex full of diana BBQ sauce boxes.

So I'm cleaning out my garage.. which had a big huge stack of Diana BBQ sauce boxes in it. When I was working for Fast EddyToys, they shipped us the yoyos in these boxes. On one of my trips I was doing 18 shows in a week in Toronto.. so I had to have 1800 yoyos with me. The only way to work that was to repack the boxes, so I ended up with a huge stack of empty boxes.

The end result? People walking by my recycling pile thinking "They must eat alot of BBQ sauce"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home