Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Old hard copy journal stuff

Was flipping through an old journal looking for some notes.. man i found some cool stuff.

From July 3 / 2000
"Prick the muse with a pin, and hope he writes a poem"

from Jan 30, 200
"A chuch is not a museum for saints but a hospital for sinners." - Dear Abby

W.C.W. "This is Just to Say" (reprinted)
I have eaten
the words
that were
in your poem

and which
you were probably
saving
for the garbage

Forgive me
they were fruitless
so flacid
and so stale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home