Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hyper Cats

This morning i had my coffee in my nice wide New Ro mug. It had cooled off nicely.

Here i am on the phone with a client, and the cat has her head in my coffee mug. She drinking away, licking the mug. My client seemed like a cool guy - so i narrated. He laughed, said "you're hired"

Great that's just what the cat needs.... coffee. Because she wasn't getting in my face enough?! I'm going to keep an eye on her in the next 10 minutes and see if she's bouncing around. I know it's nothing to worry about, becuase she didn't have much, and originally coffee was discovered by a goat farmer who noticed that his goats were "dancing" after eating some brown beans.

As longs as the cat doesn't get into the chocolate covered coffee beans, I think we're alright. Although it would be fun to see her dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home