Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pregnant

Big news! Carrie and I are pregnant!

We are currently 14 weeks in (I could be wrong) but things are going well. Carrie is well.. the baby is growing. Next week we should get to hear a heartbeat. That's gonna be neat.

All told I'm slowly adjusting to being a Dad. It's a big transition (from man-child to father) I think I'll handle it OK.

1 Comments:

Blogger steve and Jenna said...

Hi Brian,

I am so happy for you and Carrie. I want to wish you NOTHING but the best. We should do dinner to celebrate and catch up.
Love Jenna Jenkins (Munro)

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home