Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Human Statues

I've spent the past few days working away on producing some human statues for the grand opening of an art gallery. The opening was tonight, things went swimmingly. We had nothing but rave revues about the costumes, and the actors I had out did a great job.

Behind the scenes... Immediately before the event we were trying on all of the costume pieces. The top I'd made for my copper lady, fit wonderfully before the paint. The paint had caused the top to shrink, and an otherwise flowy top was converted to a bristly small headache. We ended up having to cut it a bit, then two of us pulled and prodded to get the top on my actress. After a few touchups with scissors and makeup it ended up looking great.

Photos soon. Of course the one thing I forgot was my digital camera. We did get plenty of photos with other cameras, and we might even make press with the Ottawa newspapers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home