Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Summer wrapping up! - memories of Waterloo.

Just back in from Waterloo - What an amazing trip! Fabulous shows, and a great lineup of performers.

Had a wicked time hanging out with old friends, and made some new ones.

Highlights of the trip include (in no particular order)
- "Have you seen this"
- "The Banana Bit"
- Towel whipping, wrassling
- Skinny dipping (not me, but I was there.)
- Staying up until 3-4am hanging out in the common room.
- a new facial cleansing nightly routine
- seeing the Handsome litte devil show (and meeting the devils..)

when I arrived home Carrie asked me "Did you sleep at all in Waterloo?" I did sleep a bit, but we were busy having fun, AND the res beds weren't the most comfortable on the planet.

I will be fleshing each of these incidents out with separate entries...

More soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry that I missed Towel Torturing and skinny dipping. You forgot to mention Richard's "Eff skinny people" speech, Dan having his boxers yanked and I forget who's balls being exposed to many, many people.
Meeting all of you was great.

(I'm really sorry for accidently posting this in the other Blog)

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home