Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New Yoyo

Just got a new shipment of toys.. including my new favorite yoyo the yoyo factory 401k. It's KILLER!

Of course I was playing with it alot today. I was showing my neighbours my new toy (with 7 around the worlds. They were impressed. I went for another around the world and the yoyo flew off the string and in slow-mo landed on my neighbour's truck. Turns out his truck (which is a work truck) scored two little dents (you can't see them unless you look really closely) while my BRAND NEW YOYO got chipped. There is no justice. I apologoized profusely, but my neighbour didn't mind. He was laughing...

It's been my experience that yoyo's with bearing axles don't wear down the strings alot. Turns out I've never played with a 401K.

Oh well.. It's not ruined, just seen some action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home