Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Raining

Finally, an end to the sweltering June heat wave that we've been living through. This past weekend things were in to 30-40 degrees celcius hot.. quite a departure from the 10C that saw most of May. Things right now are about 20sih, but it's pouring rain, which should dispell the humidity, and make things reasonable again.

Been trying to write show material every night - it's been working out. Try to get a few pages of stuff out, and basically out of a page I might get one good joke. Hey one good joke a night is all i need! So far one of the best one's I've got is "You can trust me.. i'm from Ottawa!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home