Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Yogi with an attitude.

I just finished a set of yoga, during which I killed about 20 moquitos. Look out... this yogi deals swift mosquito death. I realize that it isn't the Bhuddist way, but heck - I'm not Buddist, and i'm not even sure that I'm spelling Bhuddist right. Bhuddist, Bhuddist, Bhuddist.... thats a fun sounding word.

I havent' written in my journal because HOLY CRAP I've been busy. Been working the Ottawa Children's festival since Wed, and been doing all sorts of other stuff.. meetings, errands, building and hooking up my new gas BBQ! yay. I cant' wait to cook stuff on it tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home