Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

working in the garden

Spent today / this morning getting things rolling with the garden. Ideally I'd like to have things planted by the end of the weekend, but we'll see. Moved about 6 wheelbarrows of dirt into it, got 4 bags of manure (maybe I should just get a sheep), 3 bags of black soil, and am now 1/3 finished taking up turf. We'll take out 2 more feet of turf off of the end of the garden, and she's ready for planting.

The weather today has been gorgeous! The forecast called for 40% chance of rain - it was miserable yesterday, and i was thinking it would be miserable today too. But lo and behold, it's beautiful out - blue sky with poufy white clouds.

After the morning of hauling dirt and turf, just crashed out in my sky chair after a good lunch. Life is sweet. I would be inclined to finsih the garden now.. but I've got a 3 hour roving gig tonight, I'm manging some other entertainers, and performing, so i need to save up some energy for them. i'll probably make it home then pass out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home