Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Wednesday - is it Saturday yet?

Today I woke up and I hurt. Yesterday was entirely too phsyical. Squash with Jeff.. hiking around downtown with a bag that weighed a tonne, and then mowing the lawn (at a fast pace with a push mower that took almost 2 hours.) I passed out early, and woke up sore.

The day before saw me hauling 4 wheelbarrows full of dirt a ridiculous distance, and a hard set of yoga. Yeah.. i'm getting in shape.

Spent today keeping up in the office. Things are getting really busy, and I'm realizing that I will need staff soon. Especially if I want to aviod burning out, and since I want to start working on some new projects. Things are looking as though they will taper off a little bit, but all arrows are pointing to hiring. I'm looking for an office manager, bookeeping skills an asset, billingual, good phone skills, organized, etc. Looking for someone part time in the Embrun / Limoges area. Forward resumes to info@orbitalent.ca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home