Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday... finally!

It's been a long week. My schedule was hectic at best - with everything from celebrating Carrie's birthday to performing for 5 days in the 30+degree celcius heat at the Ottawa Childrens' Festival.

I'm glad it's Monday. I'm home, with no big plans for today (plenty of office work to catch up on though) but i'm hopefully not going to leave the house. A nap may also be in order.

Outside the stormclouds are brewing, the thunder is brewing. You can smell rain in the air. The neighbours also had a big burning (aka fire) last night - they had the hose out too; it was that big. This morning you can smell wood smoke / fire reminants. It's nice, but a bit pervasive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home