Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

My cat is sick!

My cat is sick! She was out of commission for a few days - was throwing up repeatedly and limping around the house as she was in pain. It wasn't pretty. After a day and a half of this we took her to the vet, and there was a concern that she had eaten some string. A nasty prospect as the solution was surgery. So I opted for the X-Ray, and sure enough she hadn't eaten some string, she'd eaten some plaster. It looked like the plaster had mostly passed through her system, but it had come out a little in her poo.

Meanwhile - while the cat was getting Xrays - I was taking my van in to get it fixed up a bit. It turns out that the vet and the mechanic work side by side. I could always ask my mechanic (with my cat in hand) "can I get parts for this ?" Can I get this fixed?" "Can i get an oil change?"

All told ot was an expensive a day as it could have been, and most importantly Annie is alright. It's funny how Annie always gets sick, and Waldo doesn't. This is probably due to the fact that Waldo is quite a bit heavier and lazy (she sleeps 20 hours a day if she can) and Annie is up all over the neighbourhood licking random objects, and eating plaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home