Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Winterlude

Yesterday was another beautiful day at Winterlude. The sun was shining, it was -10C and there were HUGE crowds. Jon and I were working as referee's animating a site in front of some HONDA vehicles (I'm dying to talk to them about sponsorship), and we had a pair of penguins out roaming the site. I'll have to post some pictures.. still on my camera yet.

Today Carrie, myself and Caleb are off to visit Caleb's great grandpa for the first time. It's Grandpa's birthday, so this will be a big birthday treat. Grandpa is turning 88yrs old, while Caleb is all of 3 months.

The little man is doign great! He's sleeping through the night, which is a real blessing. He's also packing on the weight, after 3 months he's dobled his birthweight - and only with breastfeeding. But my nipples are getting sore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home