Thoughts that spill out of my head into the internet ether. Who am I ? I'm a juggler comedian / talent agent who works and lives near Ottawa, Canada. Want to know more. Read on.. but it's not all for the faint of heart.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Whats up

So I'm now Daddy Daycare. Carrie is back at work, and I'm running the office and looking after Caleb. Luckily I have Stacey in full time, so we can still get lots of work done, and effectively raise Caleb. It's working out well...so far... (knock on wood)

Caleb is running around now. He's great. Even the open mouthed drooley kisses are nice (ok well not really nice, more sweet, and kind of gross.) tonight he opened his mouth as wide as it could go and placed it on Carrie's face. Sweet, but gross. I guess he gets it from me.

So tonight, I'm full of beans. I think maybe it's a full moon, and I haven't had a show in a while, and well, I should probably get to bed before a) this blog entry embarasses me, and b) 5am comes early now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home